Electronic Security jobs in Canberra ACT
- Provide non-complex security advice that complies with the Australian Government's security requirements.
- The Security Support Officer supports the Security…
- Review and quality assure electronic transactions;
- A Negative Vetting 1 (Secret) security clearance or the ability to obtain one;
- Lockheed Martin is a leader in Australia’s National Security, and our collaboration with Australian industry spans the Aeronautics, Maritime, Surveillance and…
$40 - $50 an hour
- Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance required.
- Certificate III or IV in Government (Personnel Security).
- Knowledge of the Australian Government’s Protective…
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- As an experienced security technician, you will be working across all aspects of electronic security.
- A proven track record working as an electronic security…
- Managing electronic security inboxes by responding to queries, within appropriate timeframes;
- Providing policy and related procedural advice regarding security…
- Good understanding of the electronic security space and local standards.
- Leading security company in Canberra looking for a project manager/project engineer who…
Royal Australian Mint
$59,112 - $63,268 a year
- Ability to use an electronic records management system such as Contents Manager.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens and be prepared to undergo and maintain…
- As active Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens with current NV1 clearance.
Department of Home Affairs
$90,400 a year
- The Department of Home Affairs is a central policy agency, providing coordinated strategy and policy leadership for Australia's national and transport security,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.