Emergency Physician Facem jobs
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- All emergency departments are accredited by ACEM for emergency medicine training.
- Applicants from either emergency or paediatric streams will be considered.
- Desirable: Do you have the intention to train as an emergency physician.
- Essential: Have you worked in the field of emergency medicine for at least 30 weeks.
$2,500 a day
- 1200 to 2200 including on-call to 0800.
- A Southern NSW hospital requires a Specialist in Emergency Medicine for the below:
- The hopsital provide acute medical and surgical, obstetric, emergency, community and aged care services, approximately 100km east of Melbourne.
- Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for an Emergency Specialist to join an excellent team in Mackay for a permanent role.
- Charterhouse Medical are the exclusive provider for locum staff to 3 locations on the QLD coast within outstanding Private Hospitals.
- As a FACEM with specialist AHPRA registration you will have clinical experience in hospital emergency medicine within the last two years.
New South Wales
- The ED is supported by energetic and dynamic specialist emergency physicians with post-graduate credentialling in trauma, toxicology, point of care ultrasound,…
$200,000 - $400,000 a year
- Position: Emergency Medicine Physician (Private).
- Salary: $200,000 - $400,000 per annum.
- We are currently arranging interviews for a Emergency Medicine…
$350,000 a year
- From January to March this year, the Hospital had approximately 11,000 patients admitted, 4,000 of which came through the emergency department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.