Emergency Services Officer jobs in Victoria
$34.13 an hour
- Both Customer Services Officers will be accountable for personal performance and demonstrate a strong personal work ethic.
- We are currently seeking experienced and suitably qualified Hospital Medical Officers (HMO) to work in the Emergency Department starting February 2020.
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
East Gippsland VIC
- As the largest healthcare provider in East Gippsland, Bairnsdale Regional Health Service (BRHS) provides services to a rapidly growing population.
- An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Information Services Department as a Customer Service Officer in a Casual capacity.
- Palliative care in the Emergency Department’ Project which is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and aims to improve access to high…
Department of Home Affairs
$55,487 a year
- Multicultural affairs from the Department of Social Services;
- Border Force Officers are multi-skilled, mobile, agile and responsive.
$66,658 - $72,351 a year
- ACC operates nationally across four sections, Assessment Services Group Imports, Assessment Services Group Exports, Client Contact Group and Strategy and…
- The Country Fire Authority (CFA) is one of the world's largest, and most highly regarded community-based emergency services organisations.
- Superior customer service skills with excellent service resolution skills.
- Managing emergency situations in lieu of the Manager.
- Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.