Employment Training Advisor $60,100 jobs
You refined by:
$70,360 - $80,492 a year
- Knowledge of employment markets, particularly Sydney NSW.
- Ability to impart information and deliver training in an engaging and innovative manner.
- Be an expert advisor to the Whistleblower Program.
- Knowledge of whistleblower laws and best practice, employment law and processes.
- We work flexibly at ANZ.
- HIA delivers services to its members in a number of areas, including policy and advocacy, workplace services and training.
- What will you be doing?
- Conduct induction training session for all new employees and contractors.
- Career development and on the job training and coaching.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Actively support any compliance related activities as it relates to employment.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are…
- Facilitation of training sessions & coordination of Regional training calendar.
- Providing guidance to managers on employment relations conditions and…
- Training or where the correct equipment to carry out the task safely is not available;
- To coordinate and support the development, implementation and review of…
- Coordinate compliance training bookings and maintain the training records using Lendlease’s Site Access system.
- Your duties will include and are not limited to:
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Western Power delivers on the changing energy needs of Western Australians, powered by community trust and the…
City of Lake Macquarie
$80,497 - $86,661 a year
- Please note that as part of Lake Macquarie City Council’s recruitment process, prior to an offer of employment being made, recommended candidates may be subject…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.