Endoscopy jobs in New South Wales
$27.05 - $28.94 an hour
- We aspire to bring out the best in customer and patient care.
- Permanent Full Time or Part Time, up to 38 hours per week.
- $27.05 - $28.94 per hour.
- Previous experience in a sterilising and/or endoscopy environment and understanding of infection control and WHS Requirements.
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- $32.37 - $45.45 per hour.
- Where you'll be working.
- With a rapidly growing population we offer a comprehensive range of services from acute care at Gosford and…
- Nepean Private Hospital has eight operating theatres, one hybrid / cardiac catheterisation theatre and a stand-alone endoscopy suite, supported by a critical…
- Nepean Private Hospital has eight operating Theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which…
Mater Health Services North Queensland
- Sound knowledge of practices and procedured within an endoscopy unit environment.
- For more than 70 years, Mater Health Services has been providing excellence in…
$41.15 - $57.79 an hour
- Experience in a busy day surgery, operating theatre, recovery unit or endoscopy area is desirable.
- Competitive base salary, hourly rate ranging from $41.15 to …
$81,639 - $110,406 a year
- Endoscopy can be facilitated with prior agreement.
- Position Title Resident Medical Officer.
- Employment Status Full Time - Exempt.
- Applications Close 15/11/2019.
- The position of Territory Manager, Endoscopy will support the Endoscopy business in achieving sales targets, goals and objectives of the division:
$67,895 a year
- Orthopaedic Scrub and Scout Nurses.
- Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.