Energy Engineer jobs in Melbourne VIC
- Omexom Australia, formerly Electrix Pty Ltd and a subsidiary of French group, VINCI Energies, covers operations in 36 countries, 425 business units, 23,000…
- Minimum two years of experience working in the renewable or thermal energy sector.
- We are seeking a highly motivated mechanical engineer with at least two years…
- Reporting Manager Title : Location Manager E&C.
- Bright ideas can come from anywhere providing new world solutions which instigate change, challenge conventional…
- The steady increase of distributed energy systems, the integration of renewable energy sources, and aging grid infrastructures can prevent the safe and reliable…
- Tesla Energy is looking for a power systems engineer to build up in-house capability to model our energy storage product in power flow and dynamic modeling…
- We are a Fortune 100 company, which invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety,…
- This includes projects in the rail, roads, aviation, urban development, renewable energy and defence markets.
- Our teams around the world are involved in some of…
- A junior level engineer working within a related industry or a strong graduate level engineer will be considered.
- Above all, challenge yourself every day.
- Nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.
- A bit about your role.
- It’s an extraordinary time for the energy sector.
- There’s never been a better time to be at AGL.
- A time of complex challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.