Energy HR jobs in Yarra Valley VIC
- Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Your passion and energy will motivate others.
- Our client who works within the Media industry is currently looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join the team in a…
- This role is perfect for an experienced HR generalist, with a creative flair and bucket loads of energy and initiative.
- Three best things about the role:
- There will be plenty of room to grow and shape the role as your own, so your energy, initiative and proactive approach will be key to your success.
- We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system.
- We’re part of the BP group of companies with operations in over 100 countries,…
The Next Step
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- One of Australia’s leading oil and energy organisation.
- Work in an experienced team and take your career to the next step.
- Start 2020 with a new mission.
- We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we…
- High-energy, quick, intelligent, ambitious - great communicators with an elasticity of skills.
- Feeling stifled in a recruitment agency or SaaS company?
- + H&S training including: First Aid, Construction Induction (White Card), and preferably 24 or 40 hr HAZWOPER.
- You could be working on:
- Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.