Energy Market Analyst jobs in New South Wales
- Excited by the prospect of learning the intricacies of trading in the physical energy markets.
- Have a keen interest in the energy sector.
- A great team to join.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- An understanding of energy, water and waste terminology and measurement units;
- Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets,…
The Brattle Group, Inc.
- From day one as a Research Analyst (RA) at Brattle, you will participate in project teams with senior consulting staff and leading industry experts, analysing…
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Improve business performance through energy markets strategies.
- You will be responsible for analysing and monitoring energy market data, implementing trading…
- Support, challenge, and control actual in-market expenditures as compared to budgeted amounts.
- In a timely manner to allow Sales team the ability to make…
- Support relationship managers in maintaining and building upon RBCCM’s position in the market place, with the goal of being one of our client’s first calls for…
- As our new Revenue analyst, this role is responsible for providing revenue management support and market/competitor analysis to the Director of Revenue to…
- You will have a passion to excel at your core role and the curiosity and energy to serve as a utility player across the team.
- Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$70,000 a year
- My client is a leading research and analytics organisation with a strong global footprint in the energy market.
- Fast growing Energy Research organisation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.