Energy Risk Analyst jobs
- Supported by your line manager, you will work closely with our global risk community to identify operational risk insights, report emerging risk themes and form…
- Maintain an appropriate understanding of energy market conditions.
- Support the development and implementation of the market risk management control environment.
- You will also contribute to project management activities including work stream planning, mitigation of risks and issues.
- What will your typical day look like?
- Validation of quantitative models used for pricing and risk in Financial Markets and Treasury including interest rate risk in the banking book modelling.
- Documentation of all analytical reporting processes and procedures to provide a robust risk management framework.
- Ideally your experience should include:
- GFG Alliance has an agile, entrepreneurial culture with high energy, strong levels of ambition, and sustainable growth plans.
- It’s an extraordinary time for the energy sector.
- Understand the Finance risk and control matrix, and periodically review the effectiveness of the system and…
- As part of the ongoing growth and success of our business, we are currently seeking economic analysts at a range of levels to join our Sydney office.
- We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
- To be successful you will have:
- You will bring energy and curiosity to the role along with the ability to get up to speed quickly working within a small team to assess current state and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.