Energy Utility Industry jobs in Melbourne VIC
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$27.55 an hour
- The Customer Service Representative will perform the day to day generation of core utility reconciliation, bill generation and reporting services.
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive energy and utilities strategies for our clients.
- Energy Account Manager (Career Level 8).
- Design engineering related experience within the Hydrocarbon industry and more specifically in the Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas production industry -…
- Establish thought leadership and build Enzen image in Consulting, Energy & Utilities industry.
- Strong consulting and Business Analysis experience in the Energy …
- Utility Asset Management (UAM), a division of the Downer Group, is a leading provider of specialist services to utility and energy organisations, government…
$1,000 - $1,200 a day
- Ideally within the Utilities Industry.
- Previous Utilities industry experience is an advantage.
- Our client is a large national organisation in the utilities and…
- In addition to an undergraduate degree, the individual should have at least 4 years work experience in the engineering, construction, energy, utilities or…
- The Energy Networks & Power team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks,…
- It will provide opportunities for you to work in a variety of contexts and projects across a range of sectors including transport, utilities, renewable energy…
- Experience with utility scale renewable energy, wind, solar, storage, etc.
- We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.