Engineer Hydrocarbon jobs in Queensland
- You will ideally have at least 2 - 5 years of experience with a background in hydrocarbons, manufacturing, mining environments or heavy industries with a proven…
- We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project in Brisbane.
- RPEQ qualified or working towards.
- We enhance the value of our customers assets through our engineering & design service lines (Electrical & Instrumentation, Digital Industry, Multi-Discipline…
- Experience in the design, construction, operation, maintenance or upgrade of hydrocarbon transmission assets including pipelines, compressor stations,…
$135,000 - $145,000 a year
- Extensive experience within the Hydrocarbons, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sectors.
- Enginuity is currently working with a leading hydrocarbons organization and…
- Senior Instrument and Control Engineer.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Queensland.
- We are currently seeking Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer to…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.