Engineer Stormwater jobs
$1,561 a week
- Providing stormwater and flood advice.
- Coordinating the delivery of flood studies, floodplain risk management studies and plans and any other stormwater works.
$96,012 a year
- Your responsibilities will include provide technical expertise in the field of stormwater management, including urban and rural above and underground drainage…
$116,000 a year
- Lead a range of stormwater & floodplain management projects.
- Experience in, or strong understanding of, the assessment of Development Applications including…
- Arup’s Brisbane office is seeking to hire a mid-level to senior stormwater drainage engineer to join our Surface Water team with experience ranging from 5 to 10…
Sunshine Coast QLD
$112,000 a year
- Requires 5-10yrs experience in general civil, stormwater drainage design plus flood modelling software.
- Stormwater drainage design, SWMP and reports for council…
- This role is ideal for a hydraulics engineer professional who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment where delivering high quality and technically…
- Opportunity to assist in the design of stormwater assets (e.g. wetlands, raingardens), stormwater harvesting and drainage infrastructure.
- Undertaking stormwater investigation and analysis.
- The position will cover stormwater / hydraulic design residential developments and some commercial…
$1,569 - $2,020 a week
- Good understanding of urban design including stormwater, on-site detentions, bio-retention basins, roads, transport and environmental practice.
City of Parramatta
$110,315 a year
- Extensive experience (in the order of 10 years) working as part of civil engineering design teams, as well as interpreting project and design briefs on a range…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.