Engineer Stormwater jobs in Melbourne VIC
$85,849 - $93,761 a year
- The position sits within the industry leading, multi-award winning Stormwater Team which has a strong focus on designing and delivering integrated stormwater…
- Opportunity to assist in the design of stormwater assets (e.g. wetlands, raingardens), stormwater harvesting and drainage infrastructure.
- Minor and major system stormwater drainage design and modelling.
- Our team of engineers, designers and planners work to deliver projects in Transport Planning,…
- Civil design experience in buildings and land infrastructure with experience in rainfall and runoff modelling, bulk earthworks, stormwater drainage, cross over…
- Design experience in stormwater drainage networks and urban wetlands.
- You will be working on a number water design projects within wetlands and water quality…
- Preparation of stormwater managements strategies and integrated water management plans.
- Understand the role of stormwater management infrastructure within the…
- We are truly global, and our 14,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
- A solid construction understanding of earthworks, stormwater, infrastructure, sewer and water infrastructure and concrete structures.
- Your experience in the analysis and design of stormwater drainage and flood management infrastructure means you will have the opportunity to provide direct…
- Hydraulic modelling (water, wastewater, flood or stormwater).
- With 48,000 talented people in more than 550 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.