Engineering Apprentice $70,300 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Will be enrolled to attend an Apprentice course in engineering design at TAFE.
- Passion for building design models and production of engineering drawing…
- Undertaking either Certificate III Electrical / Electronic MEM30405 or Certificate III Engineering (Fixed & Mobile Plant Technology) MEM31419 we are seeking…
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering (Cert III, Diploma or Degree).
- Based in Tahmoor and reporting into the maintenance superintendent…
- Engineering related qualifications or Trade background.
- Able to extract detailed information from construction drawings and understand the application of…
- Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Fabrication and Electrotechnology Courses.
- HVTC Hunter are seeking applications from candidates wishing to complete an…
- Tertiary qualifications within business, commerce or engineering discipline, coupled with significant pricing estimation and/or planning management experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated industry experience in an operations, maintenance, engineering or reliability…
- You are an advanced Engineering trades person.
- Assist with Mentoring apprentices in Workshop and on-board ship skills.
- Familiar with all Electrical processes.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- An automotive trade,technical or engineering background.
- In return is an attractive salary and the chance to join a world leading organisation as Supervisor…
Beacon Hill NSW
$38 - $40 an hour
- Located in Holroyd NSW, is an engineering company that provides engineering to the manufacturing and industrial sectors.
- Overtime is offered when available.
Be the first to see new Engineering Apprentice $70,300 jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.