Engineering Drafting jobs in Perth WA
Sort by: relevance -
- Circa 3 to 12 years' experience in Bridges and Civil Infrastructure drafting.
- A working knowledge of BIM modelling and interest in developing Digital…
- Completed or working towards a drafting or civil engineering related course, with an interest in the roads and rail (Transportation) section of the industry;
- Exposure to Civil/Structural techniques and engineering from study at TAFE.
- Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources…
- Co-ordinate drafting support with our overseas engineering centers.
- Relevant mechanical design and drafting tertiary qualification.
- May take direction from Sr.
- A qualification in design or engineering.
- Performing design and drafting assignments on projects that meet project requirements on time and within budget.
- Assist in the development of bids and proposals including research, drafting and coordination of contributors.
- Our successful candidate will have:
- Assisting in the development of drafting systems.
- Skilled in drafting and detailing with at least 2 years experience.
- Specifically the job will entail:
- 3+ years’ experience in Electrical Drafting.
- Electrical Engineering Diploma or Degree desirable but not essential.
- Minimum of 4 years general design drafting experience, ideally within the mining and metals processing field.
- Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project…
- Ability to produce following engineering designs, such as:
- An understanding of Australian Drafting Codes and Standards,.
- You will bring to the role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.