Engineering Soil $90,000 jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
- Degree qualified in science, engineering or environmental management;
- Collection and measurement of field data (soil, groundwater and air);
- Manage site investigation of small to large scale engineering projects including hydrogeological assessment/testing.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- Able to conduct site history, soil logging, site investigation and soil and groundwater sampling methods.
- Contaminated sites and hydrogeological investigations …
- Able to conduct site history, soil logging, site investigation and soil and groundwater sampling methods;
- Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading…
- + Appropriate tertiary qualification(s) in environmental science, geoscience, hydrology, hydrogeology soil science, environmental engineering or a related…
- In depth knowledge of soil mechanics from a dam safety perspective and expertise in the safe operation and monitoring of tailing facilities.
- Environmental chemistry including water quality assessment, acid sulfate soils assessment, fate and transport, chemical load predictions and modelling.
- Conducting general field investigations under supervision including soil and groundwater investigations, monitoring programs and site remediation.
- Conducting field testing and sampling for environmental investigations including soil, vapour, surface water, wastewater and groundwater assessments.
- Familiarity with contaminated sites source remediation and acid sulfate soils assessment, would be an asset.
- Environmental geochemistry including water quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.