Engineering Soil jobs in Perth WA
- Site remediation and validation including contractor supervision and implementation of soil and groundwater remediation methods.
- + Water and soil sampling for contamination on various project sites across the state.
- + Water and soil sampling for contamination on various project sites…
- Min 3 years of fieldwork experience involving data collection (soil, water, air, etc.).
- Assisting project managers or taking on smaller projects as a project…
- In depth knowledge of soil mechanics from a dam safety perspective and expertise in the safe operation and monitoring of tailing facilities.
- Conducting general field investigations under supervision including soil and groundwater investigations, monitoring programs and site remediation.
- Environmental chemistry including water quality assessment, acid sulfate soils assessment, fate and transport, chemical load predictions and modelling.
- Undertaking complex field investigations including soil sampling, groundwater sampling and soil vapour assessment.
- Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Logging soil and rock in accordance with AS1726-2017.
- Our clients is an international leader in engineering design services across multiple industries.
- Familiarity with contaminated sites source remediation and acid sulfate soils assessment, would be an asset.
- Environmental geochemistry including water quality…
- + Appropriate tertiary qualification(s) in environmental science, geoscience, hydrology, hydrogeology soil science, environmental engineering or a related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.