Engineering Workshop jobs in Western Australia
- Linkforce is a leading Shutdown Maintenance, Project Management and execution provider to the resources sector.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Orontide Group Ltd
- Previous experience in a similar and/or workshop based role.
- We are now seeking an experienced and motivated Yard Person to join our Engineering Services team…
- Have 3-5 years' Workshop Supervisory experience.
- We are seeking a Port Hedland local Fabrication Workshop Coordinator to join our Port Hedland Fabrication…
- A certificate in Engineering Mechanical (Mining), Heavy Mobile Equipment, Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter or Electrician.
- A current manual “C” class driver’s licence.
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, information technology, information systems, law, science or master of…
- Occasionally required to Support Workshop Supervisor in performing ad hoc workshop related tasks.
- Due to continued growth TechnipFMC is seeking experienced…
- Assist with mentoring and coaching Workshop Apprentices.
- Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking a professional and experienced Workshop Technician.
Port Hedland WA
- Continuous improvements of the Inline Engineering Services workshop facility and process.
- Follow procedures for workshop personal to ensure smooth workflow and…
- Clough is a pioneering engineering and construction company established in 1919 in Perth, Western Australia.
- Today, Clough manages a global workforce of almost…
- Perform engineering measurements and computations.
- Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical Trade) or equivalent:
- Interpret technical drawings and procedures.
Be the first to see new Engineering Workshop jobs in Western Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.