Enrolled Nurse Medical jobs in Hawthorn VIC
- As part of our recruitment process, you’ll be required to complete and clear a national criminal history check, medical assessment, employment history check,…
- We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Enrolled Nurse to join our team of dedicated nurses and support staff at Cabrini Rehabilitation team.
- An Endorsed Enrolled Nurse opportunity exists for qualified and motivated nurses to join our Surgical and Medical Units.
- This could be the job for you!
- Willingness to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and drug & alcohol screening as part of the recruitment process.
- Kindness l Care l Respect.
- Recognise the difference in accountability and responsibility between registered nurses, enrolled nurses and unlicensed health care workers.
- Registration as an enrolled nurse under the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation National Law Act (2009) with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health.
- As an Enrolled Nurse, you will be responsible for the execution of…
$52,000 - $63,000 a year
- Liaise with patient, patient’s family, medical and ancillary staff as required or requested.
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including…
- You are a passionate and dedicated nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare.
- Based at Simpson Health Centre.
- Proven clinical skills with a good working knowledge of medical and rehabilitation care.
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.