Entry Operator jobs in Victoria
- Updating data in university's database.
- This role involves the efficient processing of data within the university's database and finance system.
$61,420 - $72,425 a year
- Customer Care consists of specimen reception, data entry, liaison and co-ordination, clerical admin and call centre.
- A commitment to maintain confidentiality.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators and local farmers - we are more than a recruitment agency.
- Accurate information gathering and data entry skills.
- This may involve providing technical support at an operator level.
- Certificate III in Correctional Practice qualification and Control Room Operator experience are desirable but not compulsory.
- Shift work 7 days a week.
$29.95 an hour
- An amazing temporary to possible permanent opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Representative to join a vibrant and dynamic large team,…
$26 - $27 an hour
- Data entry into computer systems.
- A well-known world leader in coatings and specialty products based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne is currently…
- The ability to adopt a natural ability to work well and communicate effectively with field operators.
- Active Tree Services is Australia's largest vegetation…
$30 - $31 an hour
- Data entry, printing labels etc.
- Our client based in Carrum Downs, are looking for a switched on and reliable Forklift Operator to join their growing team.
$29.46 an hour
- Our client, located in the south east, are looking for an experienced, hands on, efficient data entry operator to support their growing Purchase Order team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.