Environment Planning Officer jobs in Brisbane QLD
- An ability to manage client affairs and be flexible in a fast paced environment;
- We are seeking people who have a strong interest and experience in working…
- Consult and negotiate with executive management and other agency senior officers to resolve any matters as requested by the Deputy Director-General.
$92,216 - $102,536 a year
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Assist in the investigation, planning and implementation of local area…
- You will be highly organised, demonstrate strong problem-solving ability, and be able to multi-task in a busy and fast paced work environment.
- Assist with the planning of branch conferences and forums, including the activities related to professional development activities and induction programs.
- Create a working environment that encourages teamwork and empowers staff to seek challenges, develop skills and achieve results.
$75,329 - $84,964 a year
- Officers regarding the categorisation of.
- Promote an environment of innovative and.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational.
- Ensure the Fixed Asset Register.
- Analyse, plan and manage the delivery portfolio performance together with specialised work packages involving IM/ICT, ensuring solutions delivered are…
St. Peter's Lutheran College
- Working in a caring Christian environment.
- You are highly organised and take pride in the planning and preparation of tools and resources.
- Participate in planning and implementation of system improvements.
- Dynamic team environment, with flexible working arrangements on offer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.