Environmental Law $152,500 jobs in Brisbane QLD
You refined by:
- Minimum 10 years work experience with engineering and construction projects and related contract documents – from a major law firm or major engineering,…
- Relevant Degree in law, commerce, quantity surveying, construction management, engineering or a related discipline.
- Other key skills and attributes include:
- Formal qualification in law is highly desirable.
- Ensure compliance with legal, supplier management, global trade control, environmental, health & safety,…
$190,000 - $240,000 a year
- Degree level qualifications in Business, Property, Law, Engineering or Project Manager relevant to the access, acquisition and management activities related to…
$147,890 - $161,798 a year
- We encourage students to develop a knowledge of other cultures, languages and environmental and social issues.
- Principal - St Anthony's School, ALEXANDRA HILLS.
Evans Petersen Legal
$130,000 - $180,000 a year
- Our client is a rapidly growing national law firm who refuses to lose sight of their reason for being - providing excellent service to their narrowly defined…
$135,000 - $170,000 a year
- Be involved in the entire project life cycle from the approvals, environmental impact assessment, development, urban renewal, environmental compliance and P&E…
Be the first to see new Environmental Law $152,500 jobs in Brisbane QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.