Environmental Planning Year jobs in Newcastle NSW
- 2+ years demonstrated experience (including environmental consultancy experience) as an ecologist or similar.
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental science /…
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in an ecological role in the environmental consulting sector or an equivalent role in Government, including undertaking…
- Tertiary qualifications in science, environmental engineering or relevant field and a minimum of 10 years’ post graduate experience in relevant environmental…
Eco Logical Australia Pty Ltd
- Experience in preparing a range of high-quality consulting reports, including for environmental assessments (planning approvals), monitoring, and management.
- Navigating planning pathways, Environmental Consents and Approvals, Licencing.
- Most people stay at this firm for well over 5 years (and some have never left!).
$65,000 a year
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- In 2014, Veolia signed a 10 year contract with client Hunter…
- Everyone is punching above their weight in terms of years of experience, and that’s put down to the average being excellent.
Australian Chef Solutions
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Excellent planning, organization and computer skills.
- Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year.
- Knowledge of legal requirements for health and safety, HACCP…
$90 an hour
- I have almost 15 years’ experience recruiting environmental professionals across the East Coast.
- They are skilled in flora / fauna to aquatic ecology, bushfire…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- A bachelor's degree in town planning.
- Interesting mix of strategic planning delivery and stakeholder engagement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.