Environmental Science jobs in South Australia
Murray Darling Basin Authority
Murray Bridge SA
$103,847 - $114,245 a year
- The EEWD project will modernise planning, forecasting, coordination and delivery processes for environmental water across the southern connected Basin.
- Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering.
- The Project Officer, Investigations will coordinate investigations into environmental impacts of…
Department for Environment and Water
- The Project Officer, Investigations will coordinate investigations into environmental impacts of project activities, collate, analyse and provide evidence-based…
- You will have a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise and Sports Science or equivalent.
- We make engaging with the community a priority - and we do so across local…
$86,587 - $92,796 a year
- The Faculty of Sciences is a multidisciplinary hub of cutting-edge teaching and research in:
- How and why the ranges of species contract in response to climate…
- Must hold a degree in Engineering and / or Science.
- Delivering environmental remediation projects to meet budget and time requirements.
- Preferred disciplines include Engineering, Sciences, Marketing and Management.
- Participate fully in all Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives and safety…
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Engineering / finance / science / maths related degree preferred).
- We believe that our business plays a distinct and vital…
- Site remediation, environmental impact assessment;
- Relevant tertiary qualification - Bachelor or Environmental Science/Engineering.
- T +61 3 8687 8015.
- Product safety, human factors, environmental, regulatory).
- Computer systems, electrical/electronics, software, computer science or related technical discipline.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.