Environmental Student jobs in New South Wales
$59,884 a year
- Prepare planning proposals and contribute to strategic planning projects.
- Be paid to learn on the job.
- Part Time, 21 hours per week.
- Please note that this position require full-time availability therefore student visa holders with 40 hour/fortnight restrictions will not be suitable for this…
$78,183 - $96,811 a year
- The Professional Officer will manage the undergraduate student liaison and support processes within the School for the Bachelor of Environmental Science (Hons)…
- Sound knowledge of relevant NSW environmental planning legislation and current environmental issues.
- Write environmental impact assessments in NSW.
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council
$452 a week
- Maintain satisfactory progress as an external student in a recognised business.
- Contributing to workplace health and safety, risk, environmental and quality…
- We are currently seeking a highly experienced, passionate and self-motivated Laundry Assistant for our new 80 Ton capacity laundry at St Vincent’s Private…
- Demonstrated awareness and ability to implement environmental management practices.
- In addition, the implementation of environmental and sustainable policies…
- Ability to communicate effectively with students.
- Macquarie Law School offers a range of undergraduate programs to our students and employs casual academic…
$45.14 - $53.84 an hour
- The Campus is open 7 days a week to provide flexibility for students to use the facilities and collaborate with fellow students.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with students.
- Appointed casual academic staff are expected to assist with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.