Environmental Superintendent jobs in Queensland
- Implementation of environmental monitoring programmes and data analysis.
- Sound knowledge or relevant legislation and environmental approval processes.
- Provide training and guidance on environmental topics.
- Reporting to the Environment Superintendent, this role is responsible for conducting environmental field…
- Lime is a versatile industrial chemical that is key to vital industrial processes and applications and is an essential element for addressing a multitude of…
- Providing leadership, direction and technical advice to the maintenance team in the workshop and the field to achieve established safety, environmental and…
- Optimise the metallurgical & environmental performance of the processing plant.
- Provide leadership in areas of safety, optimisation of plant and processes and…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
- Experience with working with SAP is desirable.
- You must have a strong commitment to health, safety and environmental standards as well as strong planning, technical knowledge and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of environmental planning approval processes, environmental management, mine site compliance, sustainable principles and key environmental issues.
Amida Recruitment Limited
$130,000 - $145,000 a year
- Liaise with Shift Supervisors, mining superintendents, and other members of the technical Services Team to prioritise survey requirements.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.