Erp Project Manager jobs in Malvern VIC
$800 a week
- Pronto implementation experience essential for this Project Manager role in a high volume product business.
- As the Project Manager, you will work closely with…
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients' organization, from…
Technology One Limited
- Implement strong project governance; including regular status reporting, project structure (TechnologyOne and customer), regular project meetings to deliver and…
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering projects.
- Great way to gain solid project experience.
- The client is an iconic Australian brand that has a strong retail…
- In this role, you will be the key financial partner for the project teams delivering these important projects for Melbourne.
- Optimisation—Assist and / or take a leading position in delivering end to end supply chain optimisation projects.
- Day-to-day management of global operations.
- Undertake continuous improvement projects locally and part of a global team.
- If you like change, change to us.
- Ensure company OTD & OTTR KPI’s are met.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future.
- Core responsibilities of the role:
- Exciting opportunity to join our business transformation team, working on a major IFS ERP implementation project.
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.