Evening Weekend jobs in Randwick NSW
- Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Why join the Coles Team?
- You’ll be expected to contribute to weekends, public holidays and evening shifts on a regular basis.
- Let’s talk about HOYTS.
- Who we are looking for:
- To best serve our customers, the ideal candidate will have good availability across the day, evenings and weekends.
- Role of a Liquor Team Member.
- Availability will be required across weekends, weekdays and some evenings, as well as Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
- Who are we looking for?
- You will have the ability to work 3 in 4 weekends, as well as late evening and during the week.
- Our store operates 7 days per week, the successful applicant…
- Our store trades 7 days a week including weekends you are required to work a mix of day, evening and weekend shifts, and have availability to work 3 out of 4…
- Afternoon /evening (varies from 2pm through to 10pm start times).
- Be able to work a rotational roster with 7 day availability including weekdays, weekend and…
- Meeting the needs of our customers is our number one priority and right now we need a full time salaried team member who can work flexible retail hours which…
- Some evening work may be required.
- The duties involve conducting scheduled screening at workplaces or responding to call outs using drug alcohol testing…
- You may be required to work rotating shifts including afternoon and evening work from Monday to Sunday, consecutive weekend shifts and also work on public…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.