Event Customer Service jobs in Queensland
- As a dusk Customer Assistant, your role is to consistently deliver Customer service excellence, achieve results, be a Team player and maintain store visual…
- A positive safety record and excellent customer service skills will see you succeed in this role!
- Weipa offers a coastal community rich in geographical beauty…
- Preference would be given to candidates who have excelled in customer service and/or retail sales previously and are looking for a greater reward.
- Engage with customers at key events such as opening of new public transport infrastructure (e.g. Busways, park'n'rides and rail stations) and at special events…
- You’ll have lots of great customer service skills.
- Be part of this great team where we have customers including shoppers, locals and families - we need your…
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Participate in the identification and recommendation of system, service and business process changes to provide improvement in…
- Have great customer service skills.
- Variety and flexibility with various service spaces and environments.
- If you are “all about the customer” and want to be…
$69,775 - $75,248 a year
- Working in Council means delivering excellent customer service to the people of Brisbane.
- Creative Communities : facilitating delivery of initiatives and…
- Strong customer service skills; retail experience preferred.
- Provide wedding, engagement, portrait and event photography.
- Walk to work - forget city traffic.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.