Event Day Staff jobs in Homebush NSW
- ANZ Stadium’s Corporate and Functions team is responsible for the setup and delivery of food and beverage services in the Stadium’s 116 Private Suites, 112 Open…
- The Retail team provide food and beverage services to over 50,000 patrons on a major event day.
- ANZ Stadium hosts major events including the NRL Grand Final,…
- We currently have exciting opportunities for professional wait staff to work as part of our outstanding Hospitality Teams with one of our leading Corporate…
- Assisting the Conference and Events team in our conferencing department with day to day operations.
- Imagine coming to work every day and encouraged to bring…
- Allocation of HID security access to all staff.
- Recruitment for general hand and administrative staff when required.
- Tell us why this is you!
- Develop and implement pre and post program evaluation tools, including conducting surveys with artists and mentors and collecting feedback from attendees at…
- Extraordinary staff benefits around Sydney.
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee AND subsidised staff meals.
- Availability to work on a 7 day/night rotating roster.
- North Ryde – day programs and 24/7 roster shifts.
- Every day we work hard to deliver on the right of Australians with disability to achieve meaningful and valued…
Surry Hills NSW
- Managing the client relationship is also key, through day to day contact, regular presentations, WIPs, and financial process.
- It’s in our DNA to evolve.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- With a large program of events held each year around Australia your tasks will vary but will cover all events administration including collating handbooks for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.