Event Management Specialist jobs in New South Wales
$68,028 - $79,059 a year
- It’s an active lifestyle with clean waterways, beautiful wildlife and vibrant events backed by great services and infrastructure.
- Join our Chatswood office & involve yourself in a whole new way of delivering customer care to injured workers and specialise in the management of long term and…
$97,200 - $115,800 a year
- End to end management of sourcing events, contract management and projects.
- Developing strategies and recommendations for sourcing events.
- What's in it for you?
- § Event management experience is desirable.
- § Strong change management skills and communications experience.
- As our Internal Communications Specialist you will…
- Support the business with event revenue and service selection for internal and medical education events.
- Proactively communicates to all levels of management…
- Social media management, working alongside the Content Team, to promote content associated with programs and events.
- Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Experience in an administrative/office management role.
- Build out owned or partner events to bring together the SMB community.
- Be our resident OH&S guru.
- Skilled in database management and record keeping.
- May work with designated person to plan and organize site employee activities and special events.
- Live group and individual client product demonstrations at Gartner events.
- Building strong relationships with sales and account management team to ensure…
- Excellent communication skills with strong stakeholder management.
- Proactive management of carriers and freight forwarder during Peak season to ensure the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.