Event Project Coordinator jobs in New South Wales
- Experience working on IT projects, with experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously is desirable.
- Have a proactive nature, with experience supporting…
$88,965 - $106,092 a year
- The roles will suit applicants who enjoy delivering projects with tangible community benefits and who are rewarded by improving community outcomes.
- Working proactively on projects to enhance the operational effectiveness of the teams.
- During low-disaster times you will focus your attention on recruiting new…
- Able to work on various projects consecutively and efficiently.
- The primary responsibility of the role would be to provide support on various administrative and…
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with attention to quality, detail and results.
- Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it…
Agency for Clinical Innovation
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- Demonstrated experience in project management and the implementation of local/regional projects, frameworks and/or initiatives with state wide application.
$61.43 an hour
- Provide project support for the governance and administration of projects being delivered by councils in the region under various different programs.
- Support internal team project needs.
- Experience in hospitality, supporting training and/or event management.
- This role is a part of a core operational team that…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Demonstrated experience in project management of events and festivals including scoping, determining project resources, budgeting processes and project delivery…
- Manage the Training Calendar and training enrolments for learning events.
- Some experience in arranging events/logistics and preparing reports.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.