Event Promotion jobs in Sutherland Shire NSW
- Provide a range of administrative and support services, including records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination, to support the…
- Assisting with the daily promotion of 9Now content across platforms.
- Publishing and monitoring major events like State of Origin and the Australian Open.
- They are used for a wide variety of purposes that support our mission including sport development, outdoor education programs and events.
- Experience in events, promotions, sales and customer facing work.
- Edge is a successful experiential marketing company.
- All training and equipment is supplied.
$84,515 - $92,606 a year
- The Marketing Officer manages all the marketing and promotion of the Centre’s programs, workshops, performances, exhibitions, festivals and events.
$107,210 - $126,386 a year
- UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender,…
- Thriving in a fast-paced team environment, the Customer Service Attendant role is a floor-based position where you will be required to actively participate in…
$55,000 - $64,999 a year
- Events such as the Australian Open, the Rugby World Cup and many more once-in-a-lifetime events.
- Unique role specialising in the Advertising space - service…
$74,338 - $84,116 a year
- UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender,…
- Ensuring familiarity of the property, current promotions and tournaments.
- This includes availability to public holidays and special events (e.g.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.