Event Sponsorship Manager $120,000 jobs in City of Sydney NSW
You refined by:
- Support communications for internal and external event and sponsorship activity.
- You will lead and manage the team responsible for telling the company story,…
- Promote individual and practice profiles both internally and externally through a series of BD activities including but not limited to events, thought…
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Visa, PR sponsorship and relocation support.
- Relax, recharge, unplug - our Friday ‘Ask Me Anything’ session’s are legendary and we have regular, company-wide…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
- Simple. These revenues will come from sales into their digital media products and through sponsorship at the events and conferences they run.
- Agree with manager and implement a relevant and achievable Development Plan to ensure ongoing development of personal and professional skills.
- Plan and execute customer (C-Level) events; large, multi-content-stream conferences, executive dinners, breakfast seminars, webinars and trade show sponsorship…
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
- Using Workday, we help clients unlock trapped value…
- Work with partners and practice group staff to [appropriately] market the services and expertise of the office through the development and deployment of thought…
- This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
- Experience in project management (managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international…
- We cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role.
- You’ll also get an opportunity to work with Medical/Patient Associations; this could include representing the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.