Events Manager jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
$91,913 - $99,495 a year
- The role will also assist with budget planning and tracking expenditure, contracts and agreements, and events coordination.
- Salary: $91,913 - $99,495 (UOM 7).
- Our drivers provide a range of services including general routes, school routes, charters and special event driving such as rail replacement and sporting events…
Australian Distilling Co
- Conducting product training and tasting events.
- The Australian Distilling Company, a leading-edge distilling business, with strong links to the wine industry is…
- The life of our assistant store manager.
- Represents her/his store at all required meetings, events and conferences, under the direction of the Store Manager.
Property Exchange Australia Limited
- Solid experience executing multiple events at the same time.
- Proven experience in B2B and client-centric event delivery.
- Hey there, we’re PEXA!
- Nando's is seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our Nando's venue based in the Waterfront City.
- You will be working at the Docklands right near the iconic 'Big…
- Organisation of key communications and events for staff;
- CMW Geosciences (CMW) is a specialist Geotechnical Consultancy with offices in Australia and New…
- Regular social events such as dinners and drinks.
- Looking to either get your career off the ground or wanting a career shift to a company making a real,…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Melbourne CBD location, Part-Time.
- Customer experience business transformation project,.
- Contract position with long term outlook.
- You’ll have access to several employee benefits including professional/educational support, flexible work arrangements, salary sacrifice options, monthly social…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.