Excavator Ticket jobs in Queensland
- Tickets to operate skid-steers & excavators (desirable).
- With an expected mine life of 30+ years, it will underpin a long-term iron ore business and provide…
$48,801 a year
- Front-end loader / excavator tickets or other licences / tickets are desirable but not essential.
- Queensland Rail is an integrated customer and rail…
- Excavator and loader ticket / competency (MINIMUM);
- Programmed is a leading provider of operations and maintenance services across all industry sectors…
$58,487 a year
- Excavator ticket/statement of attainment.
- POSITION TITLE: Assistant Network Operator.
- AWARD: Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream B) Award –.
$43 - $56 an hour
- To be considered for this role you will need to hold the following licences and tickets:
- Additional to holding the above licences, you will need to have…
- Digger ticket and 5 + years’ experience operating.
- Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to…
- About the business and the role.
- Our client is a medium sized company in the Civil industry with work throughout the Binna Burra region.
- Excavator Certificate of Competency ticket;
- Minimum 2 years recent excavator operation with grab experience;
- Frontline HR are a privately owned and established…
- Applicants with tickets/ability to operate excavators, loaders, telehandlers, flat bed trailers, semi-trailers truck and dog combinations and grinding machinery…
NW Mining & Civil
$40 an hour
- In order to be considered, you must have at least 2 of the following tickets along with experience;
- 2+ of exc/loader/grader/dozer/roller/truck operating tickets…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.