Excel Vba $71,100 jobs in Melbourne VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Strong VBA skills, essential for MS Access and desired for MS Excel.
- MS Access / VBA Specialist (M6).
- At present, an exciting opportunity exists on one of our…
- Programming of benefits and projected cash flows in Excel, VBA and our proprietary valuation software;
- With Australian superannuation funds among the largest…
- Strong Excel experience (VBA Coding) and GAINS exposure.
- We are currently searching for an experienced Demand Analyst to join our team in Doncaster.
$83,301 - $90,170 a year
- Experience with VBA databases and reporting and analytical tools such as Microsoft.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, including advanced excel and…
- A knack for the technical, easily navigating Excel with a curiosity for SQL or VBA programming.
- Ensure efficient operations to support the best banker and…
- The successful candidate will have advanced Visual Basics and MS Excel skills, including VBA coding.
- We are currently searching for a Supply Chain Analyst to…
- + Excellent knowledge of Excel essential.
- + Exposure to project management frameworks and tools (with experience in VBA strongly advantageous, not essential).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Power BI, Excel VBA, Access, and smart analytics reporting suites.
- About Australia & New Zealand.
- How will you make an impact?
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience in reading/writing VBA or a similar language.
- The maintenance and development of Fund Accounting specific…
- A strong working knowledge of Excel formulas and VBA would be desirable.
- Join this well renowned industry leader.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.