Executive, Victorian Government jobs in Brisbane QLD
- You will: - provide confidential secretarial and executive support in a fast-paced and sensitive working environment;- proactively manage correspondence and…
- Provide high level administrative and executive support to ensure high professional standards in service delivery within the office.
- End of month reporting including general ledger commentary and variance analysis.
- Preparation and processing of general journals.
- YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Will include: Contribute as a member of a team and/or lead the preparation of a range of corporate accountability documents, including…
- Liaising with officers of HH&S to ensure the effective preparation and coordination of ministerial and executive correspondence while providing authoritative…
$67,608 - $75,506 a year
- You will have substantial experience in a similar role and experience communicating with high level executives over a variety of mediums.
- This is a diverse role in a supportive environment.
- As the Executive Officer you will provide administrative support to the State Schools Portfolio Management…
- Provide accurate, confidential and timely executive support, including word processing, document coordination, minute taking and preparation of materials for…
- During the temporary appointment you will coordinate, monitor and manage the consistent processing of applications to comply with current Right to Information…
- Provide high level confidential executive support to the Senior Program Director and Program Management Office (PMO).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.