Executive Assistant Part Time jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- High-level organisational and time management skills.
- If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through…
- As part of a busy team, you will be a dedicated team player with a flexible approach.
- This will be a fast-paced and varied role requiring time management and…
- If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Exceptional priority and time management skills including superior attention to detail.
- Experience working with boards or company secretariats (whether as a…
- Description Opportunity to work in a global consultancy Flexible work options Full time or part-time role based in Sydney What are we looking for?
- Substantial administrative and/or secretarial experience at a personal assistant or team assistant level.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential issues…
- Committee Mapping: ensure all committee meetings are scheduled with sufficient prep time and have the relevant Treasury representative in attendance.
$70,462 - $76,355 a year
- Work Type:Continuing full time.
- Full time continuing appointment, located in North Sydney.
- Provide executive level support to the Director, PM Glynn Institute.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Highly developed proficiency in working effectively as part of a team, building teams and working in…
- Please Note: Relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process.
- Join a world-class venue, an extraordinary team and be part of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.