Executive Assistant jobs in Clyde NSW
$104,004 - $112,222 a year
- Remuneration: $104,004 to $112,222 p.a.
- Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinking, research-led university, located at the heart of Australia’s…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- $80,000 - $100,000 + super.
- Work for a well-established company.
- Our client is a global player in the Finance industry.
$75,254 - $84,213 a year
- Demonstrated experience in providing executive support at a senior level.
- Key support role for Director Community and Customer Services.
- See yourself in our team:
- Group Marketing are responsible for driving Commbanks’ brand and reputation in our chosen markets, and working closely with the…
$70,360 - $80,492 a year
- Experience in the provision of high-level executive assistance.
- The UTS Faculty of Design, Architecture and Building (DAB) is recruiting an Executive Assistant…
Hunters Hill NSW
- Position Title Assistant in Nursing.
- Department Hunters Hill Special Care.
- Location Hunters Hill 120 High Street,, Hunters Hill New South Wales 2110.
$70,462 - $76,355 a year
- Provide executive level support to the Director, PM Glynn Institute.
- The Executive Assistant provides a range of essential executive level support functions to…
$85,488 - $94,327 a year
- Possess experience providing high level executive support.
- Join the Nursing and Midwifery Office in a challenging role providing high level executive support…
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in an executive assistant role.
- Atlassian’s mission is to unleash the potential of every team and now we are looking for an…
Macquarie Park NSW
- Working for senior executives across the country.
- To be successful in this role, we are looking for an experienced, attention to detail focused, Executive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.