Executive Assistant jobs in Port Botany NSW
- You have a background in executive support for senior leadership and are tech savvy with strong skills in Office Suite.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
- At least 5 years working experience.
$59,237 - $65,270 a year
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate discretion, sound judgement and initiative and be comfortable working with senior executive officers.
- We are currently seeking a highly talented Executive Assistant to join our Banking and Financial Services business, based in our Shelley Street office you will…
- They will be responsible for undertaking executive diary management, attending to travel arrangements and providing ongoing, administrative support to a high…
- Our Client is seeking to appoint an Executive Assistant to support its Chief Executive Officer through the delivery of high level office executive support and…
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, demonstrating confidence, strong personal presentation skills and the ability to liaise at executive levels.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide.
- What it Means To Work Here.
- You will be known for you strong organisational skill, ability to support an executive in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and relationship and stakeholder…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- See yourself in our team:
- Business & Corporate Bank (BCB) is part of the Business & Private Banking (BPB) business unit of the Commonwealth Bank.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.