Executive Director jobs in Brisbane QLD
- The ideal candidates will have a record of success as a leader in a large and complex organisation with outstanding leadership ability.
- You will be required to work closely with the Executive Director in STARS, relevant executives within the Hospital and Health Service (HHS), Patient Services,…
- The Executive Director will need to demonstrate:
- The Executive Director will have excellent event management experience and a passion for the built environment…
- Provide advice to the ED, director and managers within business units on finance, human resource and corporate services policies, systems and practices.
- Coordinate and quality assure Ministerial and executive correspondence, briefing material and reports for accuracy, relevance, appropriateness and alignment…
- Provide leadership and expert strategic advice to senior Queensland Health Executives.
- The role Reporting to the Executive Director, Healthcare Improvement Unit…
- Provide timely and strategic advice and recommendations to the Executive Director (ED), Deputy Director-General (DDG) Natural Resources, RWMP (Rural Water…
- Maintain effective time management practices for the Executive Director, including coordinating diary appointments and prioritising correspondence.
- Coordinating, drafting and quality assuring draft ministerial and executive correspondence.• Liaising with officers of HH&S to ensure the effective preparation…
- Provide high level confidential executive support to the Senior Program Director and Program Management Office (PMO).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.