Executive Legal $90,800 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Fair Work Ombudsman
- Identify and manage legal and non-legal risks.
- Provide practical legal advice on a range of complex workplace relations issues.
- The legal team uses a business partnering approach to support the business to implement strategic and commercial initiatives whilst minimising legal risk.
- In this role, you will liaise with internal departments including, sales, marketing, activation, category management, finance and legal to set customers up for…
- Responsible for contract signoff working in conjunction with the legal department.
- 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their…
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Handle all customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately…
$45 - $50 an hour
- Want to work for a market leader?
- Our client is a market leader in the Technology space across ANZ and Europe, with their global footprint growing this is a…
NEV Regional Director
- Additional executive and VPS staff in the regions facilitate the creation of multi-disciplinary, dedicated teams within these areas.
- Due diligence: Conducting accounting, commercial, financial, legal and regulatory due diligence.
- Project management: Liaising and arranging meetings across…
- Leverage all resources to include inside sales, field sales, partners, channels, sales engineers, professional services, executive sponsors, finance, deal desk,…
- Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow?
- At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big.
- We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.