Executive Legal jobs
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- Hold Australian Citizenship or have the legal right to work in Australia.
- APS 2, APS 3, APS 4, APS 5, APS 6, EL1 and EL2 temporary non-ongoing.
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for supporting the Executive Director Legal Services, and legal officers in taking proceedings against health…
$62,184 - $67,329 a year
- Liaise with Magistrates, court staff, members of the public, the legal profession and prosecution to ensure orderly and efficient court proceedings.
- A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it.
$55,367 - $59,696 a year
- Working within a team of the Magistrates Court Registry to provide personal, electronic and telephone reception duties, ensuring sensitive and confidential…
- The ability to think creatively and deliver innovative client-focused legal solutions.
- We work in collaboration with our clients to provide insight into cutting…
Gilbert + Tobin
- Creating and amending legal documents.
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we…
- Provide photocopying, printing and binding services to the staff of Crown Law, in particular the compilation of complex legal briefs including duplicating,…
- You must have a keen eye for detail, exceptional time management, problem solving and communication skills, and maintain an ongoing commitment to quality and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.