Executive PA jobs in Sydney NSW
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- $69,663 to $79,695 pa (HEW 5).
- Provide executive support to two Associate Deans, which includes extensive diary management;
- In this role, you will:
Office of the Coordinator- General
- Job Category Executive support and secretarial.
- Give an example of a situation where you have supported a Senior Executive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Highly-developed MS Office Suite skills, including experience in preparing executive presentations/reports.
- An exciting new opportunity of Executive Assistant…
$78,786 - $84,664 a year
- Total remuneration valued to $87,327-$93,842, pa, including salary component $78,786- $84,664 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 6), employer contribution to…
- This role would suit a Junior PA/ Administrator who is looking to step up into their next role.
- As the PA/Team Assistant for this globally established…
- Highly-developed MS Office Suite skills, including experience in preparing executive presentations/reports and word documents.
- What does success look like?
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Support one of the Directors of this top tier Architecture practice.
- Located close to the CBD.
- Our client are seeking an experienced EA to support one of their…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$25 - $33 an hour
- Providing support to the PA while they are on leave or with any overflow of work.
- The purpose of this role is to provide a high level of administrative support…
$100,317 - $114,250 a year
- $100,317 to $114,250 pa (HEW 8).
- The UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT are currently seeking an experienced executive support professional to join our…
Anton Murray Consulting
$40 - $48 an hour
- Prior investment banking or financial services EA / PA/ TA experience.
- Assisting 1 Managing Director, 5 Executive Directors and 3 Sales specialist with…
Be the first to see new Executive PA jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.