Experience Engineer $153,300 jobs
- As a tertiary qualified project engineer, you’ll need to have significant experience in:
- We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking.
- Previous experience in a Site Engineer role on a large engineering/building construction project.
- 12 Mar 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- Technical Engineering degree (desirable) or relevant experience in the railway industry.
- Be part of changing the shape of Rail Engineering and Asset Management.
- Demonstrated experience in the hard rock mining industry.
- We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our…
- Site based Project engineering experience within water/wastewater infrastructure including wastewater treatment plants, water/sewer pipelines and pump stations.
- Significant experience in managing external contractors and consultants.
- Demonstrated participation in a key role delivering high value infrastructure projects…
- + Experienced Engineering Geologist, with 15+ years’ experience (preferably some experience in consulting), a strong knowledge of Victoria’s geology, and a…
- 2 - 5 years construction engineering or commercial construction experience.
- Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to…
- Previous experience working within a mining environment - experience within coal would be highly regarded.
- Ideally, you will be a degree qualified engineer with…
- Technical Engineering degree (desirable) or relevant experience in the railway industry and with GE locomotives.
- Take your career to the next level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.