Experience Water $70,000 jobs in New South Wales
Mid-Western Regional Council
$5,518 - $6,210 a month
- Our ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or related demonstrated equivalent qualifications and relevant extensive experience.
- Proven experience in a similar or related field.
- Ability to develop understanding of water, electrical or mechanical operations to support the role.
- In this position you will join our Advisory business, where you will play the leading n integral role in a team of highly skilled specialists that ‘bring ideas…
- Demonstrated experience working in an Animal or Plant Facility.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment such as analytical balances, water purification…
- Breadth of experience across multiple technical disciplines.
- Significant experience on large projects (desirable).
- They will be responsible for:
$98,000 a year
- You must have previous experience assisting people with emergency relief, knowledgeable in community services and have extensive hardship/social work experience…
- We embrace the value of a vibrant and diverse workforce and recognise that our people have different experiences and needs at different times.
Abergeldie Complex Infrastructure
- 5+ years' engineering experience working on projects in the water and wastewater sector;
- The West Region Delivery Team will deliver design, construction,…
- At the operational level the function is responsible to provide administration support and operate and maintain facilities - buildings and equipment, repair and…
Job Connect Recruitment
New South Wales
- Job Connect is currently seeking civil labourers & Operators with experience in civil construction.
- If having worked on water mains or drainage you must be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.