Fabrication Project Manager jobs in New South Wales
$150,000 a year
- Review and address TQ’s, NCR’s… from fabrication workshops and construction sites (in collaboration with the Project Manager).
- This challenging role will be based in Metso's Tomago office, reporting to the Operational Procurement Manager.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (e.g.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$30 an hour
- You will be working Day Shift with the hours 6am - 2pm reporting in to the Projects Manager.
- Hays has partnered with one of Australia's leading Plastics…
- Undertake any adhoc projects, initiatives, tasks as directed by the Senior Project Manager.
- Provide schedule estimates on safety and RAM tasks to the project…
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Several years of experience in the steel fabrication industry.
- Help customers visualise projects with the use of your CAD/drafting experience.
$90,000 - $125,000 a year
- Deliver projects to workshop in consultation with Construction Manager.
- Assist with design detailing prior to fabrication.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Fabrication in a processing environment.
- Be actively involved in plant improvements and projects.
- Particularly when the work being carried out either requires…
- Preparation of project scopes providing project and test plans for product as per industry standards.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Project or similar.
- Good understanding of medium and heavy steel fabrication.
- Initiating and participating in cost reduction and value analysis projects approved by the Engineering…
- Participate as required in Projects and Modifications to improve machinery efficiency and reliability, ensuring that all work carried out is safe and considered…
Be the first to see new Fabrication Project Manager jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.