Facility Maintenance Manager jobs in Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Working across multiple sites, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the upkeep and repair of the facility, whilst leading a small team and working in…
- Facility Manager - Cleanaway - VIC/ TAS.
- About the role - Facility Manager.
- We are seeking an experienced Facility Manager to oversee the service delivery of a…
- Other maintenance work as directed by the Principal Class and Business Manager.
- Maintenance of equipment if necessary.
- Change light globes, fluorescent tubes.
- Experience using Computerised Preventative Maintenance system (e.g.
- Fixed Plant processing facilities at Laverton and Coolaroo.
- High growth business – ASX 100.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- Due to a recent contract win, we are now searching for a reactive Maintenance Manager to assist the Contract Manager in overseeing subcontractors for unique…
- Tertiary qualifications in facilities management or relevant is preferred.
- Ensure the implementation of scheduled routine tasks and preventative maintenance…
Baker IDI Heart & Diabetes Institute
- Research Assistant and Laboratory Manager.
- This position can be filled by a pure facility manager or an applicant who is interested to drive independent…
- Reporting to the Park Managers, you will assist with repairs and maintenance to facilities, grounds maintenance, some renovation work and irrigation and waste…
- We are currently seeking an Assistant Facility Manager to join our team at Dandenong North.
- The role will have full oversight of the Catering, Laundry,…
- Support the Facilities Manager in ensuring the safety of all services and systems, essential services, building structure and risk management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.