Factory Hands $90,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Attend factory witness tests as required for OFCI and CFCI equipment and systems.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, hands-on, start-up work environment.
$100,000 a year
- Minimum 5 years' hands on experience in the design industry.
- A track record of working with factories and leading projects from concept to production.
- Must have hands-on experience with building, deploying, troubleshooting data extraction and loading jobs using Azure Data Factory.
- You will be tertiary qualified, and have demonstrable commercial acumen and hands-on digital marketing experience.
- A day in the life of...
- This is a very hands-on role and as such will include benchtop and factory trials.
- But it is not a research role, it is very much hands-on in the factory,…
$45 an hour
- All hand tools, including cordless drills.
- Working with solid timber building staircases in factory.
- ARE YOU A CABINET MAKER OR CARPENTER IN MELBOURNE?
$48.73 an hour
- Your own hand tools and power tools.
- Working in a spacious environment.
- Paying $48.73p/h plus benefits.
- Hays Trades & Labour are your industry specialists when…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- As Maintenance Supervisor you will perform the duties of an Electrician, and lead a team of skilled trades taking responsibility for the reliable and efficient…
- Build massive scale, high quality migration factories with AWS Consulting Partners.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in software re-platforming, systems…
- Develop SAP throughout the factory in all areas (manufacturing assembly, factory, warehouse, yard), teaching and training the staff to utilise the system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.